Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for our infrastructure
and deployments in our Multi-cloud environments. As a member of our engineering team, you will be in
involved all things DevOps/SysOps. You'll be responsible for planning and building tools for system
configuration and provisioning. This role also will be responsible for maintaining any required
infrastructure SLAs both internal and external to the business. Our team is extremely collaborative.
Interested candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to
improve our team and process.
- Performs technical maintenance of the configuration management tools and release engineering
practices to ensure technical changes are documented, comply with standard configurations, and
- Designs develops, automates, and maintains tools using an automate-first mindset to improve the
quality and repeatability of software and infrastructure configuration development and
- Will train software developers and system administrators in the use of pipeline tools and the
implementation of quality standards.
- Oversee integration work & provide automated solutions in support of multiple products.
- Provide technical leadership, lead code reviews and mentor other developers.
- Build systems that dynamically scale.
- Plan deployment.
- Experience with AWS and GCP.
- Hands of experience in Kubernetes (at least 2yrs of K8s experience).
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Unix based systems.
- Working knowledge of Ansible, or other Configuration Management.
- Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby/Bash etc).
- Experience with Jenkins or Cloud Native CI/CD .
- Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Solid understanding of web applications.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with continuous deployments (CD).
- Experience with cloud-based autoscaling and elastic sizing.
- Experience with relational database administration and SQL.
Please attach your latest resume in PDF format while applying.