We are looking for a Server and Network Engineer to be responsible for our data center
infrastructure. As a member of NOC engineering team, you will be in involved in System/Network
Administration. You'll be responsible for planning and building tools for system configuration
provisioning. This role also will be responsible for maintaining any required infrastructure
both internal and external to the business. Our team is extremely collaborative. Interested
candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to improve
team and process.
What you'll be working on
- OpenStack Administration and Troubleshooting
- Managing AWS resources.
- Network device configuration and management (Cisco, PFSense,
IPTables, Open vSwitch)
- Coordinating with NOC engineer for Racking and cabling servers and
- Maintaining the integrity of global data centers
- Performing Windows & Linux server administration in
- Deploy OpenStack infrastructure and maintain OpenStack
- 3+ years of hands-on data center engineering experience
- Previous experience doing network and system administration
- Familiarity with HP, IBM, and Dell Servers, Blades, SAN and Cisco
- Previous experience working with backup software
- Previous hands-on Windows and Linux server administration
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal team
members and external vendors
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Strong documentation skills to capture architecture details,
procedures, and other relevant
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Linux systems.
Working knowledge of Chef, Ansible, or other Configuration
Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby/Bash etc)
Nice to have
- Docker and Kubernetes Experiences.
- Experience with relational database administration and SQL
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB, Memcached, Cassandra, or other