- At least 1 year of overall industry experience. (working experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favourable).
- Experience in creating ETL pipeline and familiar with extraction, transformation, loading, filtering, cleaning, joining, scheduling, monitoring and data-streaming.
- Experience with data processing tools. (Spark, Hadoop).
- Familiarity with Data warehousing tools and processes. (Snowflake, RedShift, S3, BigQuery).
- Familiarity with analytics and visualization tools is preferable.
- Candidates with certifications in big data tools would be preferable.
- Experience in any programming language like Java, Python, Scala.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with project management processes (Sprint, KANBAN) and tools. (Jira, Asana).
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Please attach your latest resume in PDF format while applying.